Ernie’s Homegrown Tomatoes Bonus
As you know, being a member of Ernie’s Homegrown Tomatoes comes with some really cool benefits – mainly being taught how to grow tomatoes from an expert. You won’t have to do any trial and error or investigating on how to do it because Ernie is going to show you exactly how he does it every year. It’s entirely duplicatable.
In addition to learning Ernie’s steps and secrets to growing highly productive tomato plants, there’s a bonus to go with it.
We have a growing library of resources as you need them:
- How to identify and deal with various tomato plant diseases
- Blossom end rot
- Early and late blight
- Mineral deficiencies
- How to identify and deal with various tomato plant pests
- Tomato hornworms
- Tomato fruitworms
- Stink bugs
- Leaf footed bugs
- Birds, squirrels, chip monks, rats, deer
- Interviews with master gardeners and experts on a variety of topics, for example:
- The 5 Laws of Vegetable Plant Growth – Jim Kennard
- Charts and tables
- Companion plant recommendations
How about that for a bonus?
Filed under: News
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!