Productive Tomato Plants Q&A Call
Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 12:14 pm
Ernie answers questions on the call:
- What tips do you have for people growing tomatoes at this time of year (mid-May)?
- How to deal with the tomato hornworm?
- Is it better to use a sprinkler or a soaker hose to water tomato plants?
- How to deal with a black spot that forms under the skin of the tomato?
- How to deal with common diseases and deficiencies.
- What if I have a lack of honey bees in my area?
- How to deal with slugs, birds, squirrels, rats and other animals on the ground?
- What are the benefits of using mulch?
- Alternative ways to water tomato plants.
- Fertililzing a plant after it has been planted.
- Is it possible to add too much fertilizer?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!